As the Honolulu Rail Transit project begins work beyond Aloha Stadium on its way to the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, please be aware of lane closures near the rail line as construction ramps up.
The following is a listing of HART road closures that will affect Aiea commuters; a single westbound lane will be closed 7:00am – 2:30pm and a single eastbound lane will be closed on 8:30am – 3:30pm from Monday to Saturday on Kamehameha Highway at the following cross streets:
- Kaahumanu Street to Hekaha Street
- Hekaha Street to Kanuku Street
- Kanuku Street to Kaonohi Street
- Kaonohi Street to Pali Momi Street
- Pali Momi Street to Honomanu Street: The inside left-turn lane from Pali Momi Street heading southbound onto Kamehameha Highway eastbound will be closed.
- Honomanu Street to Salt Lake Boulevard
For more information on road closures in your area, please visit the HART website at http://www. honolulutransit.org/.